woensdag, augustus 13, 2008

Toussef VIII

Onze zorgen waren niet terecht, getuige deze geruststellende woorden en het officiële certificaat:

From: Toussef Sultan
Subject: Send this certificate and your ID to the company.


Dear Sabina,

Greetings to you and your family.

I am glad to receive your message and all the advices therein. I have gone through the message you received from the company and the contents are noted.

I did called the company this morning to inquire of all your findings concerning their company , they assured me that their company is a genuine and government recognised and certified Security Firm. They said that the hotmail account is a temporary address due to the upgrade of their website with relevant information as it affects last quarter security year dealings, therefore they are not able to enter into correspondence officially through their webmail. They request that we exercise extreme patience with them and be cautions in transmiting valuable informations through the temporary hotmail address.

I was really satified with their reasons because you just raised a spirit of doubt and suspicions about them. So I advice that we hasten up and reclaim the consignment immediately without any further delays.

Attached is a copy of the deposit certificate that they isssued to my father whe he made the deposit in their company.

I advice that you go ahead and send a copy of your indentity to them so that they can serve us better and facilitate all it takes to see that the deposit is released and delivered to you in Netherlands.

You should forward the two documents to the company for their perusal and be assured that you are my late father's business partner because without that it will be difficult for the deposit to be released to us.

Let me know as soon as you do as I said .

Thank you.

Toussef.


Hier hebben we het maar bij gelaten, ook na deze noodkreet:

Dear Sabina,

Greetings and hope all is well with you.

I have not heard from you , are you ok?.

Please let me know.

Your friend,

Toussef.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Dat certificaat ziet er zeer betrouwbaar uit! Hier zijn er nog een paar: http://419.bittenus.com/certdeposit/ghana.htm
Ruud

Udo zei

Tsja, het was leuk voor zolang het duurde.
Nu weer over naar wijnonderwerpen...