vrijdag, augustus 08, 2008

Toussef IIII

Van: Sabina
Onderwerp: RE: Good Day Sabina.

Dear Toussef Sultan,

I haven't heard from you since my last mail, which I forward with this one.
You seemed to be in rather a hurry the last time you sent me a message.
Are you allright? is anything the matter?
You have me quite worried!

Best regards,
Sabina

Van: Toussef Sultan
Onderwerp: Good Evening.


Hello Sabina,

I did responded to your message yesterday , I am surprised you did not receive my message. Below is a copy of my yesterday's message.
......................................................................

Dear Sabina and Udo,

Greetings and thank you very much for your message and concerns in my situation.

I understand your present financial situation but be rest assured that at the successful retrievement of the deposit that you and your boyfriend will be ok as we are talking about a total sum of Twenty Seven Million United States Dollars in this business.This is a lot of money that can help your boy friend fully establish his business incase he does not want to go into partnership with me.

Togo is a free visa country, all you need to do is to book your flight ticket and come down here as you will be issued visa at the port of entry at the airport.

Incase you are not capable to come down here in Togo then I will have to make arrangement with the Company and see if the deposit can be released and delivered to you there in Europe.

Once again , I want to assure you that there is no atom of risk involved in this business because the funds in question belongs to my late father and authomatically I am the heir to the deposit . I have every documents that covers the deposit which were issued to my father during the time of the deposition here in Togo. So be confident that this business is 100% risk free and would never endanger your position in any way.

Well , as the only child of my father , it is imperative that I stay out of Sudan until the war is over to avoid any uncertainty . I do not have any problem here in Togo , Togo is secured, my liberty and security is guaranteed as well.

I live in a hotel but I am a registered Refugee with the United Nations Refugee High Commission Lome - Togo. I have few friends though I find it difficult chating with them because I am not good in French Language.

I have spoken with the security company this morning and they told me that they will need your information inoder to effect a change of ownership of the deposit from my Late Father's name to your name before the deposit can be released to us.

The information are as follows :

1. Your full names as it appears in your international passport.

2. Country and Resident Address.

3. Occupation .

4. Telephone and fax numbers.

Those are the information that will enable the company obtain the document necessary to release the deposit to us. It is also important that you let me know if you are able to come down here in Togo or should I arrange for the deposit to be released and delivered to you in Europe ?.

I believe and trust that you are the one to assist me in my situation and you will be rewarded very well.

Thank you , write me immediately with the above information .

Yours Sincerely,
Toussef Sultan.

Geen opmerkingen: