zaterdag, augustus 09, 2008

Toussef V

Van: Sabina
Onderwerp: RE: Good Day Sabina.


Dear Toussef,

Thank you for your e-mail. I cannot understand why I haven't received your last mail. Maybe it ended in the Spam-box. I have a new computer at work and it has a very strict spam-regime. Even mail from my boss ends up in the spam-box!

About us travelling to Togo: we would have to look into that. We were planning a two week vacation to France at the end of this year. But we could change that and go to Togo, why not? It could be an adventure! Maybe you could help us with some inside information. What airline do you recommend? Are there any hotels or guesthouses - not too expensive! - that we could stay in? And what touristic attractions does Togo have? It might be nice for us to combine business, in this case helping you out, with some vacation as well, since we haven't had a decent vacation for two years. Are there any sights in Togo that we should see? You mentioned that everybody speeks French in Togo. I took some French classes in highschool, but I am not fluent. Could we manage with some English as well?

The information you enquired is:

1. Your full names as it appears in your international passport
Sabina Kuyper

2. Country and Resident Address
Netherlands, Tulpstraat 12, Zaandam

3. Occupation
Assistent shopmanager in a bakery

4. Telephone and fax numbers
020 6383068 (this is the phonenumber of my work, my mobile is shut off right now, but I will get a new connection shortly)

Just curious: what do you need this information for? And how did you get our e-mailaddress? Surely you just didn't mail anybody to ask for help!

Best regards,
Sabina


From: Toussef Sultan
Subject: Re: Tickets to Togo

Dear Sabina,

Greetings and thank you for your message and the information I enquired.

The information will be taken to the Security Company tomorrow morning, it will be used to obtain a change of ownership certificate from the High Court of Togo. This Certificate will be issued on your name as the co-beneficiary to the deposit my late Father deposited with the security company as a family valuables belonging to him and his business associate.

Note that I have informed the company that you are my late father's business associate , so all documents regarding the ownership of the deposit shall be transferred into your name for easy retrievement of the deposit from the security company's custody.

As soon as I am back from the security company tomorrow , I will brief you of my arrangements and process necessary to transfer the ownership of the deposit to your name.

Actually, I got your contact information from the Togo Chamber of Commerce while I was searching for a reliable business person in Netherland who will assist me in my plight, then I come accross your boyfriend's contact and decided to write him immediately.

Regarding your tour inquiries : I must admit that Togo is an adventurous tourist Nation and I am sure it will interest you to spend your holidays here. There are hotels, Beach, Nature and sort of pleasurable things that will make your coming here worthwhile.

There is also security and Togo is a free visa country as you will be issued visa at the port of entry here at their international airport in Lome .

However , I will get back to you tomorrow as soon as I submit your information to the company.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Toussef Sultan.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Wat zouden ' sort of pleasurable things' kunnen zijn?

Dat wordt een leuke vakantie!

Anoniem zei

Prachtland dat Togo, ook op zondag gewoon doorwerken en ervoor gáán dat die miljoenen in de juiste handen terechtkomen, that's the spirit! (een aardige zoektip op Google is ook: "oplichters Togo Lomé")