woensdag, augustus 06, 2008

Toussef II

Ons antwoord:

Aan: Toussef Sultan
Onderwerp: Trust is what keeps us human


Dear Toussef Sultan,
My friend Udo forwarded your message to me. He is too busy with his business to take time to answer your mail. He just started his own company and I am sure you can imagine how much time it takes building up something like that. In fact he seems to be working all the time!
I, on the other hand, have much more time for corresponding with you. Your situation touches me as an incredibly difficult one. I am very sorry for your loss of your mother and your father. Leaving your homeland must have been a big step. Where in Togo do you live? I couldn't find it on the map, but maybe you can give me more information? Are you safe where you live now? Do you have a job? How do you cope?
You humbly ask for just one thing: trust. If we cannot trust our fellow human beings, what else have we got? So of course you can trust us.

All the best,
Sabina


Waarop al snel een antwoord kwam:

Van: Toussef Sultan
Onderwerp: Good Day Sabina.


Dear Sabina,

Good day and hope you are fine. I am writing to know if you received my message of yesterday as I am about to suggest your name to the security company this morning and inform them of our decision to retrieve the deposit from their custody.
But before I do that , I will wait to hear from you first and know your position in helping me in this matter.
Please get back to me immediately.
Thank you.

Toussef Sultan.

Geen opmerkingen: