zondag, augustus 10, 2008

Toussef VI

From: Sabina
Subject: Problems!

Dear Toussef,

I have searched on the internet to find tickets to fly us to Togo. We were thinking about going in october. But the tickets are very expensive!!! We are saving a little money every month for our vacation to France, that I told you about. We are saving for that vacation for five months now and we hope to be able to save about 600 euro for that trip. As I told you we do not have a lot of money because Udo is just starting up his business and I haven't been able to find a very good job because I have never finished my high school really, so we are on a very tight budget.

The problem is the tickets would cost us as much as 3000 euro! We could never afford that this fall. And even if we would save more money each month, it would still take us maybe two years to come up with that kind of money! So I am afraid we cannot make it to Togo. It really hurts me to tell you this, because your mail about Togo just sounds wonderful and I must say, a bit more adventurous than our campingtrip in the Dordogne. And we sure want to help you, with everything you have shared with us about the loss of your mother and your father and your misfortune. But we just haven't got the money. We have to be wise about this. Getting into debt is not a good situation. I am sorry, we haven't realized that plaintickets would cost so much!

My boyfriend suggested that maybe you could pay the tickets for us? As soon as you have cleared the money from your father you would be a very rich man. So maybe two plaintickets will not be a problem for you? If this is not possible, I am afraid we are unable to help you, as much as I regret this. Please do not feel pushed in any way. If you can find other people to help you with your current situation, maybe wealthy people who can just buy expensive tickets like that, please do because it is your future at stake here and that is very important.

Wishing you all the best, I hope you are not angry with us.
Regards, Sabina

From: Toussef Sultan
Subject: Re: Problems!


Dear Sabina,

Good day and hope all is well with you.

After reading your message of today which I was like dissapointed about your inability to come down here in Togo , meet face to face and move forward to the Security Company for the retrievement of my late father's deposit, I was prompted to go to the Company to explain the situation of things to them since I have informed them of your plan to come physically here in Togo for the retrievement . I also feel bad that I do not have the financial resources necessary to buy the two of you plaintickets because I am currently in a state of financial handicap . My hotel bill costs me about 60 euro daily coupled with my feeding and so on.

However, after discussing with the Security Company director, he told me that their company can deliver the deposit to you in Netherland without any problem but before that , they will have to ascertain your true position as the co-owner to the deposit my father deposited in their custody . He also said that a change of ownership of the deposit have to be transferred from my late Dad's name to your name before the deposit will be released and delivered to you in Netherland.

The Security Company Director , said that they are going to contact you on Monday with your information which I've submitted to them and let you know all that is required , to enable them release and deliver the deposit to you in your country, Netherland.

Please you should let me know as soon as they contact you as I believe that the director will help us and see that this deposit which is the only hope I have for my future will be retrieved and handed over to us.

My regards to you and Udo.

Your Friend,
Toussef

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Sabina, jij bent errug !!

je Hendrik