dinsdag, april 21, 2009

Vertaalmachine?

I own an estate in Languedoc (south of France) at 20 kms in the north of Beziers near the area of Faugeres.
It’s a small and traditional estate where we produce ,in the respect of the earth, great wines.
We produce 4 red wines , a white and a rose which all have a lot of personality and a stamp of terroir.
I think they are really next to your country’s taste and could have interest for you.I join to this message some more informations.

We don’t have yet any importers in your country and we are looking for someone who likes typicals and naturals wines from a small estate where most of the work is handmade.?
If you are interested by samples you can ask me some.
I would be happy to make you discover my products and I think that you should enjoyed them.

I hope getting an answer.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Geen opmerkingen: