donderdag, augustus 07, 2008

Toussef III

Blijkbaar was zijn email in de SPAM-box terecht gekomen, onbegrijpelijk.

Van: Toussef Sultan
Onderwerp: Good Day Sabina.


Dear Sabina,
Good day and hope you are fine. I am writing to know if you received my message of yesterday as I am about to suggest your name to the security company this morning and inform them of our decision to retrieve the deposit from their custody.
But before I do that , I will wait to hear from you first and know your position in helping me in this matter.
Please get back to me immediately. Thank you.

Toussef Sultan.

En we gaven onmiddelijk antwoord:

Aan: Toussef Sultan
Onderwerp: RE: Good Day Sabina.

Dear Toussef Sultan,
I am very well, thank you. The weather in the Netherlands is beautiful these last days so I am very happy. I hope you are feeling fine as well.
You ask if I can let you know if I want to help you. The point is: I am not sure how I can help you. As you might have guessed, my boyfriend and I do not have a lot of money. As a matter of fact, we can barely make ends meet. He just started his own business, as I mentioned to you yesterday. And I am working about 50 hours a week, if not more, to bring in enough money to pay the mortgage, food and insurance.
Please do not take this message the wrong way. I just thought it wise to inform you about our side of the situation. What will happen if you give my information to the security company? Are you sure there isn't any risk involved? We do not need to get into specifics, but I am sure you didn't escape your country for nothing. There must have been danger involved!
At the same time I am very interested in how you are coping. Where do you live in Togo? Do you have your own house? Do you have friends? A job? What do you do if you are not working? What do you look like? And how did you come across our e-mailaddress? I would be delighted if you could answer my questions on these matters.
Best regards,
Sabina

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Ik denk zomaar: als jullie binnenkort gevraagd zal worden om eerst nog € 10.000 over te maken om een onwillige cq. corrupte security banc officer te overtuigen dat dan de helft van de buit van $ 27.000.000 binnen is.
Ruud.